FUOYE Direct Entry form: The Federal University Oye-Ekiti, (FUOYE) Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is officially out. The Direct Entry form is also out. Registration starts on the 1st August and will end 31st August 2020.
We will show you the eligibility, how to apply and other vital information you need to know about the form application.
- All the 2021/2022 DIRECT ENTRY candidates are hereby notified that the management has extended the deadline for the FUOYE Direct Entry screening exercise till on the August 31.
- Management has also reduced the cut-off mark from 220 to 200.
- All the candidates who didn’t choose FUOYE (but and willing to make the school their first choice). Those that candidates who have already changed to FUOYE but their change is yet to reflect on the school portal can also now click on New Applicant to register.
- The school official website/portal will be reopened to those category of candidate for uploading of their O’ level results when released in other to be considered for admsion
Eligibility to apply for the Direct Entry form for 2021/2022 Academic session.
The following includes
- All the candidates that applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- Each of the candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. [check screening portal for subject requirements].
- The Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How Much does the FUOYE Direct Entry Form?
Each of the candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000. 00) only(This is non-refundable). Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card/Master card.
How to Pay for FUOYE Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022.
- Logon to ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to [email protected].
Other Important Things to Note
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Candidate are advised to ensure proper update of their information especially with the upload of O’level Results on JAMB CAPS on/before the closure of Admission Application and also to ensure to defect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
- Submit your application and print out the screening report.
- Direct Entry Candidates should also upload their statement/notification of results..