FUPRE POST UTME FORM 2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
FUPRE POST UTME: This information is to notify all prospective candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources-FUPRE institution as their choice of institution that the Post UTME Form 2022 Academic Session is now on
This is to inform you all that the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for the 2022 academic session is out.
All candidates should note that the registration for Screening will begin soon.
Applicants Eligible to Buy FUPRE Post UTME Form 2022.
- Candidates who made the FUPRE, Effurun their First Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and score nothing less than 180 and above are qualified to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates should note that all Engineering programmes requires 200.
- Applicants who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including Mathematics and English Language) or, are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
- Applicants awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can as well apply for the institution.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME.
All Applicants are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as a Screening fee.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
- Candidates are to log in to fupre.edu.ng.
- Follow the link “Post-UTME Registration”.
- Complete instructions on the website and apply
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Endeavor that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
Documents required at the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Venue: To be announced in due course.
2023 candidates were required to bring the following items to the screening venue:
- Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
- A copy of their online registration form printed in color and three (3) photocopies
- Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
- Four (4) colored passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same as the one used for the online registration as a photo ID.
- HB pencils and other writing materials
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only Joint Admission and Matriculation Board-JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
- Any Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination-UTME applicant who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be admitted.