Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO School Fees Payment Portal 2023 is open, See all Fees for all Departments – https://portal.futo.edu.ng/
You are interested to know about the FUTO School Fees for New Students (Fresher’s) and Returning Students, payment methods and list of banks to pay, School Fees payment procedures, semester by semester fees for all departments, and lots more.
FUTO School Fees Portal | Federal University of Technology, Owerri
This is to alert all New and Returning students of the FUTO that the FUTO School Fees Payment Portal for the 2023 Session has been activated. New and returning students can now pay their school fees.
See how to make payment below;
|GEOLOGY & OTHER DEPARTMENTS||School Fee = 50,800, Acceptance Fee 40,000, Total Fee = 90,800. Other Departments School Fees = 48,300, Acceptance Fee = 40,000, Total school Fees = N88,300||School Fees = 35,800. Other Departments = 33,300||School Fees = 35,800. Other Departments = 33,300||School Fees = 30,800. Other Departments = 28,300||School Fees = 30,800. Other Departments = 28,300|
How to Pay FUTO School Fees | Federal University of Technology, Owerri
For you to pay FUTO School Fees, go to FUTO payment Portal, generate invoice, pay in bank/online, revisit the portal and complete payment. You can as well print evidence of payment on the portal.
Here is how to do it:
(1)Generate School Fees Invoice.
(2) Proceed to the Bank with the Invoice bearing the RRR and the Cash.
(3) Present the Invoice bearing the RRR to the Teller and request for the Payment to be processed on Remita
(4) Pay School fees at the Bank and obtain a receipt for the Successful Transaction.
(5) Return to the portal with the RRR to complete your School Fees Payment.
(6) Enter the RRR and Select the Session to print your Online School Fees Receipt
To receive more current and updated info about FUTO , please kindly subscribe to www.cafegist.com.ng.
Like and share this article with other interested students.