Over the past one hundred years, Coe College has been home to students from all over the world. Our campus’s cultural diversity allows all students to learn from one another and broadens its boundaries. Coe’s support for making international education a priority continues with this scholarship.
This scholarship covers the student’s tuition in the first year at Coe and is renewable for three more years. Students must be first-time college students, live on campus, and complete the admissions and full-tuition scholarship applications separately to be eligible.
Coe College takes pride in its international student body and provides renewable scholarships, grants, and on-campus work-study to qualified students who need it. Our assets are not boundless and for the most part, understudies ought to hope to pay for a piece of their school costs (no less than one-half or more).
About Coe College
Coe College is a private liberal arts college located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA. It was founded in 1851 and is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. Coe College has a reputation for strong academics, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and a vibrant campus life.
Coe College offers over 60 majors and areas of study, ranging from traditional liberal arts disciplines such as English and history to pre-professional programs in business, education, and health sciences. The college has a student-to-faculty ratio of 12:1, and the average class size is 16 students.
Coe College has a strong emphasis on experiential learning, with opportunities for internships, research, and study abroad. The college also offers a number of student-led clubs and organizations, as well as NCAA Division III athletics teams.
In addition to its academic programs, Coe College is known for its commitment to sustainability, with a number of green initiatives on campus. The college has also been recognized for its community engagement and social responsibility efforts.
Overall, Coe College is a well-respected institution known for its rigorous academics, vibrant campus life, and commitment to preparing students for success in their chosen fields.
Coe College Undergraduate Scholarship
Type : Undergraduate
Organisation: Coe College
Country to study : United States
School to study: Coe College
Gender: Men and Women
Application Deadline : April 3, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Coe College Undergraduate Scholarship
Coe College offers a number of merit-based scholarships for undergraduate students, which are designed to recognize academic achievement, leadership potential, and other qualities that contribute to the Coe College community. The specific aims and benefits of Coe College undergraduate scholarships may vary depending on the scholarship program, but some common objectives and advantages include:
- Encouraging academic excellence: Coe College scholarships aim to recognize and reward students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, including high GPAs, strong test scores, and other indicators of academic excellence.
- Supporting diverse and inclusive communities: Coe College scholarships are designed to support a diverse and inclusive student body, with awards available to students from a range of backgrounds, cultures, and identities.
- Promoting leadership and service: Many Coe College scholarships seek to recognize students who have demonstrated leadership potential and a commitment to community service, and provide opportunities for further development of these skills.
- Reducing financial barriers: Coe College scholarships provide financial support to help students cover the costs of tuition, fees, and other educational expenses, reducing financial barriers and making a Coe College education more accessible to a wider range of students.
- Enhancing career prospects: Coe College scholarships can help students pursue their academic and professional goals by providing financial support for internships, research projects, study abroad programs, and other experiences that can enhance their skills and career prospects.
Overall, Coe College undergraduate scholarships are designed to support and enhance the educational experiences of talented and deserving students, while also promoting the values of academic excellence, diversity and inclusion, leadership, and community service that are central to the Coe College community.
Requirements for Coe College Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
The requirements for Coe College undergraduate scholarships vary depending on the specific scholarship program. However, some general eligibility criteria that may be considered for most scholarships include:
- Academic achievement: Applicants must have a strong academic record, with a minimum GPA requirement usually between 3.0 and 3.5.
- Test scores: Some scholarships may require specific test scores, such as SAT or ACT scores.
- Leadership potential: Many scholarships seek to recognize and reward students who have demonstrated leadership potential, either through extracurricular activities or community involvement.
- Community service: Some scholarships may require applicants to have a record of community service or volunteer work.
- Diversity and inclusion: Some scholarships are specifically designed to support students from underrepresented backgrounds, including racial and ethnic minorities, first-generation college students, and students from low-income families.
- Admissions application: Applicants must have submitted a complete application for admission to Coe College, which includes transcripts, test scores, and other required materials.
It’s important to note that meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that an applicant will receive a scholarship, as selection is competitive and based on the overall strength of the applicant pool. Applicants should carefully review the specific eligibility requirements for each scholarship they are interested in and submit a strong application that highlights their achievements, potential, and fit with the Coe College community.
April 3, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Coe College on apply.coe.edu to apply
- Complete all application for admission requirements by April 3, 2023.
- Complete the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form (below).
- Submit a resume (below).
- Submit an essay response (below).