Guinness Nigeria Scholarship 2020: Are you a student and you are eager to go through a scholarship made by Guinness Nigeria? This information is very definitely made for you now. Have to go through this very well for you to be able to run your application very well.
We are also pleased to inform you that the Guinness Nigeria Scholarship for 2019 is now available. Hence, the Applications are also invited for the Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme which will definitely be provided to all the Nigerians who are hereby seeking to pursue a degree program in Nigeria as a nation.
The scholarship will definitely provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
Eligibility to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Scholarship
- The Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be first or second-year students in any Nigerian Universities or Polytechnics.
The Undergraduate Students studying any of the course below are also eligible to apply
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Lab Science (Science Lab/Medical Lab. Sci.),
- Marketing & Sales,
- Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and
Selection of the Criteria:
The Candidates may however be required to write an aptitude test or exams.
The Shortlisted candidates may also be required to provide a letter of recommendation from the chairman of their Community Development Associations if available.
How to Apply for Guinness Scholarship Programme
Qualified students should also apply for the Guinness scholarship by following the steps below:
Both the Interested and qualified candidates should send the following details below to [email protected]
- his /her Full Name.
- Name of the University/Polytechnic.
- Matriculation Number/Year of study gained.
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin.
- The Phone Number/e-mail address.
- Well Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is on 23rd September 2019. Email sent after the deadline won’t be definitely considered.
More information at WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG