AKSU Admission Letter 2021/2022 is out and accessible here Online. How to check AKSU Admission Letter 2021/2022.
University, that the admission letter for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available online and in the school. Candidates are encouraged to print their offer of admission letter by following the instructions below;
Table of Content:
Admission letter printing is the next thing to do after admission has been offered.
The Akawa ibom state university is making it easier for her students to print to offer admission letters through the AKSU portal.
How to Print Akawa ibom state university (AKSU) Admission Letter 2021/2022.
- Go to https://aksu.edu.ng/
- Enter JAMB Registration Number and Access Code
- Navigate to the Admission Letter button and click
- Click Print Admission Letter
If you are still struggling with how to access the AKSU Admission list, you are here live to check now. Follow the instructions below;
- Visit https://aksu.edu.ng/
- Click the Admission Status Link
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number
- Click the check button
In some instances, your admission status has not change to admitted, better still, login to your JAMB CAPS to check your admission.
To print AKSU Admission List on JAMB Caps, kindly follow the steps below
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility
- Log in with your email and password
- Click the admission status link
- Click on CAPS
- Click on Admission
- Accept/Reject the Admission Offer
You can also View AKSU Cut Off Marks Here