How to Check JAMB Admission Status
How to Check Admission Status
How to Check JAMB Admission Status on Your JAMB Profile via JAMB CAPS and How to Accept or Reject Your Admission Offer
You can check your admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal by following the procedures outlined below.
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use Chrome browser on your mobile phone Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given a provisional offer of admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
Alternative Means to Check Your JAMB Admission Status
You can also check your admission status directly from the E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status