How to Check Uniuyo Admission List
The management of UNIUYO has finally published the list of applicants given admission into the University’s different undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
All those who partook in the University of Uyo 2024/2025 admission Screening Exercise can check their admission status through the steps below.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
- Go to https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Status Link
- Fill in your JAMB Reg Number and Click the Check Status Button
- You’ll see a reply if you’ve been admitted or not
- Print the Notification of Admission Status
Applicants who are admitted into the University of Uyo first degree programmes are encouraged to:
- Visit their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept or reject their admission.
- Print the JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with a passport attached to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses not the same as the ones they at first applied for
ON THE OTHER HAND, UNIUYO potential students can access their admission status on the JAMB affirmation status checking entry by following the system illustrated underneath:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the necessary section
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to get to your UNIUYO confirmation status.
You are please demanded to take note of the following:
- The offer will only be substantial if, on check of your qualifications at the time of registering, it is affirmed that your qualification fulfills the University admission requirements.
Before registration, you will be needed to go through a clinical assessment led by the Health Center, University of Uyo.
- Before registration, you will be needed to go through a clinical assessment led by the Health Center, University of Uyo.