How to track a lost phone?
earlier, we have gotten a lot of queries like this from phone users who have lost their smartphones. To assist you, we have categorically come up with an extensive guide on how to track a lost phone. It doesn’t matter if you have lost an Android or an iPhone. The fact is that it can easily be tracked. However, you would need the right tools to locate it.
To recover a lost phone, you need to have this necessary tools to make things easier.
Below are the methods used to tack your lost phones.
How to track a lost phone
first method: FamiSafe – Lost Phone Tracker
FamiSafe is arguably the best way to find a lost Android phone or iPhone at all. It can track the device on a real-time basis. Hence, you would get its exact location without much trouble.
- FamiSafe tracks the real-time location of an Android & iOS device.
- You can view the location of the Android phone & iPhone remotely via its mobile app.
- You can also view the device’s location present and get instant alerts whenever it leaves the specified geophones you set up.
- Stress-free to download and set up on the target device. Easily accessed on Google Play or the App Store.
- Along with location tracking, FamiSafe also offers other features for parents to monitor the usage of their kid’s device, like Screen Time to limit device usage, Smart Schedule to set up different phone usage plans, App Blocker to block unwanted apps, etc. It is easy to monitor kid’s phone usage with FamiSafe.
- If your device is stolen, you can use FamiSafe’s Screen Time feature to block the device and prevent others from accessing your personal information.
how to track a lost phone using FamiSafe, you can just follow these easy steps:
- Install FamiSafe on both parent and kid’s phones.
- Register a FamiSafe account inside the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid’s phone. The same account applies to both devices.
- Connect and monitor kid’s phone from the parent’s phone using Famisafe. Agree the type of device you wish to track and provide some additional information. Make some settings on both Kid’s and parent’s phones.
- FamiSafe is the most dependable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control, and more. If your device gets lost, you can use FamiSafe to track its location as long as the app is installed and connected.
- From the left panel, visit the “Live Location” feature. Here, you will get the real-time location of the device and the past location records.
Second to Method Track a Lost Device with Find my Device by Google
If you have an Android phone, then you can take the assistance of the Find my Device feature to locate it. It is developed by Google and can help us track the lost Android phone remotely. When I wish to track my lost phone, this is the first thing that I do. To learn how to find a lost android phone, follow these steps:
- Go to Play Store and download the “Find my Device” app on your phone.
- Otherwise, you can also go to your device Settings > Security and turn on the option of “Remotely locate this device”.
- Now, whenever you wish to locate your device, go to Google’s Find my Device website (https://www.google.com/android/find?did) and log-in to the Google account that is linked to the device.
- Select the device that you wish to track. The border will automatically locate it for you.
- You can zoom in to get the exact location of the device. From here, you can also ring, lock, or wipe the device remotely.
Third method to find a Lost iPhone with Find my iPhone by Apple
Comparable to Google, Apple provides a unified solution to track lost iPhone as well. The Find my iPhone is a devoted service that can help you locate your lost or stolen device. To learn how to track a lost phone, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to your device’s iCloud Settings and tap on “Find my iPhone”. Turn the feature on so that you can locate the device remotely.
- Now, whenever you wish to track lost iPhone, go to the official website of iCloud and log-in to the account that is related to your phone.
- From its welcome screen, launch the “Find my iPhone” interface.
- Select the device that you wish to locate from the dropdown option.
- The interface will provide its exact location with some other features.
for related post click here