IBBU Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic session
IBBU Post UTME Screening: This information is to all Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) prospective students that the IBBU Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 academic session are now on sale for all the institutions.
Note: This is also properly called the “IBBU online Screening and Result Verification Exercise”
The verification process and screening exercise starts from the date as will be communicated to the public.
The exercise will be in three (3) stages and all the candidates are also strongly advised to carefully follow as being instructed on the portal for their successful online verification and likewise screening.
Eligibility to Apply for the IBBU Post UTME Screening.
Candidates that chose the IBB University Labia as their first institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and also scored 150 and above in the exams that were concluded.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process for 2021/2022.
- All the UTME prospective candidates are to check and also verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
- Each of the successful prospective candidates that have met the minimum requirement is to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
- The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000: 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECKING:
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number in order to confirm if they are eligible. If they are;
- Input their mobile phone number & select the number of results (s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results)
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select the preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch web PAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENTS:
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via the Interswitch platform. Below is the list of the banks
- Fidelity Bank.
- First bank.
- Heritage Bank.
- Keystone Bank.
- Skye Bank.
- Sterling Bank.
- Unity Bank.
- United Bank of Africa any other banks).
- If webPAY is well selected as the preferred payment option, each of the candidates will definitely be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online.
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform are available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: SUBMISSION OF RESULTS:
- Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage after receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message).
- They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are also advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the official portal.
- All the candidates may print out their submission acknowledgment slips for personal reference.
More information on www.cafegist.com.ng/contact