Imo State University – Imsu Post Utme Screening Form for Admission 2021/2022
IMSU Post UTME FORM: Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Imo state university (IMSU) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Imo state university if yes, did you choose IMSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Imo state university IMSU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Imo state university as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2021/22 academic session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the IMSU admission portal.
IMSU Post UTME Screening FORM 2021/22 Eligibility.
The sum of the application form is N2000 ONLY
• Candidates who made Imo state university their first choice.
• Aspirants must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination.
•Applicants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. Including English Language and Mathematics.
• Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying for IMSU Post UTME FORM APPLICATION 2021/22
• Log in to the University Website www.imsu.edu.ng
• Top right corner of the Website
• Click on the Prospective Students button
• Press on the Online Application Form menu for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
• Insert your JAMB Registration Number
• Print out the Invoice
• progress to the bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
• Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
• Conclude the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
• Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgment Slip.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.CAFEGIST.COM.NG