IMT HND Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. This is for both Full-Time & Part-Time Programmes. Deadline to apply is 16th October 2020. Form cost N5,000. See how to apply and other details below.
The IMT Enugu admission application form for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session are now on sale.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to enroll into its Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
LIST OF IMT ENUGU HND COURSES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
with options in :
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
Fine Arts with options in:
- Painting & Sculpture
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Printing Technology.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning.
IMT HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME 2021/2022 Session)
Candidates for Higher National Diploma (HND) admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective National Diploma (ND) programmes 2020.
Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMT HND ADMISSION 2020.
- Go to www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number.
- Then, PRINT your invoice. This print- out will enable you to make payment at the Bank.
- Proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
IMT HND Form 2020 Closing Date
Candidates should note that all applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October 2020 as the window for application closes on that day.