IVC Scholarship 2021/2022 Registration, Exam & Deadline
The IVC Scholarship is a choice you should look for to find your education in the country.
The Scholarship is given by the International Vocational Centre (IVC).
What is the IVC Scholarship
Firstly, the International Vocational Centre (IVC) is an international non-governmental organization (member Duns-USA).
IVC Scholarships is an international free educational enterprise that allows Nigerians to study in both national and foreign colleges and universities.
In partnership with other 23 NGOs all over the world, IVC is especially devoted to educational scholarship, study, human capital development, entrepreneurship, and social empowerment projects.
Aspirants for the IVC Scholarship need to be recent JSS1 or first-year students in any Tertiary Institution.
Advantages IVC Scholarship
Below are some of the advantages of applying for an IVC scholarship:
- Free Tuition.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Exam Registration with Financial Assistance
Eligibility and Necessities for IVC Scholarship
Below is a list of the requirements for this scholarship by the International Vocational Centre.
- Nigeria is the only country that is eligible to apply.
- Aspirants need to be present at JSS1 or first-year students in any tertiary institution.
- Aspirants must meet all of the following requirements to be considered.
- About 4-Photo for passport in the white background will be required for the scholarship.
- A Letter of Recommendation & Moral Guarantee from Parents/Guardian with a copy of Parent’s/recognized Guardian’s I.D. Card
- Bank Teller of Processing will also be required.
- An Administrative Fee
- Applicant’s Local Government Identification Letter
- Photocopies of your School Certificates
- Birth Certificates, and Originals
All these should be presented along with the originals. Do not give out your original certificates only a photocopy will be needed.
Cut-off-mark for IVC Scholarships
Below is the IVC Scholarship Program Cut-off for the numerous categories:
- 160 for students in primary school
- 220 for scholars in secondary school
- 350 for tertiary institutions
Please note: all unsuccessful applicants are encouraged to reapply for the IVC Scholarship Program’s second edition.
How to Register for the Scholarship
Individuals interested in applying for the IVC scholarship have to do so online, or visit the IVC office at Liberty Centre, Independent Layout Enugu, or call 08034044440.
To apply online, applicants must complete the steps below:
Fill all forms online or on paper.
- Collect an Acknowledgement Slip and follow the directions on it carefully.
- Bring all the required documents, as listed on the Acknowledgement Slip, to their office.
- look at your Scholarship Exam Card and make sure it is available to you.
- Take part in the scholarship exam report for the interview/medical exam.
- Receive the Letter of Approval. This letter will be issued to you if you’re successful in the Interview.
- Applicants will receive a Scholarship Benefit Certificate.
- Also, please keep in mind that your Registration Number (which was sent to your email upon successful registration) will be validated throughout the Scholarship years.
Deadline for IVC Scholarship 2021 Application
The deadline for applications is October 30th, 2021.
You must prepare and submit your application before the deadline.
IVC Contact and Email Address
let’s look at how to contact the scholarship board in case of any enquiries.
[email protected] is IVC’s e-mail address.
Liberty Centre, Liberty Estate, Independence Layout Enugu, Nigeria. IVC Telephone: +234 803 404 4440 Official Address: Liberty Centre, Liberty Estate, Independence Layout Enugu, Nigeria.
All these addresses are to be used to contact the Scholarship board and tender your enquiries and complaints.