JAMB Change of Course / Institution & Correction of Data 2020 is now On
JAMB Change of Course / Institution: This is to inform the general public especially candidates who participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the school management has finally opened the portal for candidates to do change of course, institution and correction of data.
Candidates who wish to do their change of course/institution should note that the cost for the changes is 2,500 naira only.
Candidates must note the following:
- Candidates must be sure of the Course or Institution you would like to change. Verify to be sure that the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Ensure you verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
- Make sure you select a Course/Institution that correspond with your subject combination
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- Candidates can use the one-time payment of N2,500 which they did to change their course, institution, State and Local Government of origin, name and date of birth.
THINGS TO BE CORRECTED AND TO CORRECT THEM
• Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
• Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)
• Passport Correction (Correction can only be done once)
• Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
• Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
• Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once)
• State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
How to change Course/Institution on JAMB Portal
- Visit official JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2020 only)’.
- Then proceed to payment.
Data Correction/Course & Institution Procedure for 2020.
For 2019 and years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on JAMB portal.
1. Visit JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2019 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. Select the one you wish to correct from the drop down menu i.e. Course/Institution, Names, State/LGA of Origin, Date of Birth, Gender,
visit www.cafegist.com.ng for more details