Jamb Result slip, Printing JAMB Slip is simple when you follow the instructions below. www.jamb.gov.ng
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has made it easier for candidates to print JAMB results from her portal. This kind of result particularly is the one with an embedded passport photograph and it’s always not free. Candidates will need to pay N1000 Naira only before access is given to print the result.
Note: This is not the Notification of Result that is printed immediately after JAMB.
What is Jamb Result slip? It cost N1000 only
This Result is also called the Original JAMB Result, JAMB Certificate, etc.
This result is always used during Post UTME Screening and serves as Certificate/document for future reference.
Here is to inform all the candidates who participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result Slip and years back conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that they can now print their Original Results Slips online.
Also, note that the original result slip is what you will need to tender during admission screening.
Before you can print this slip, candidates must have their own account on the JAMB portal. For those without an account on JAMB’s website, you will have to create one. See:
Let me show you how to print the Original JAMB Result Slip from the JAMB Portal.
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
- Login to your JAMB profile through http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Select your payment option, either Pay with PayAttitude or with Remita Pay.
- Then click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform or with Pay Attitude
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number in the required columns.
The steps above are simple and demand candidates to follow to be able to print the result slip.
You can check and verify payment
How to Verify Payment on JAMB Portal.
- Login to JAMB Profile
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Payment“
- Click on the payment row and check status.
This is a sure way to ensure that your payment on the JAMB profile is verified and will let you ensure double payment is not made on this portal.