JAMB Regularization Procedure (How to Do It Yourself)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board regularization process for applicants with no JAMB registration number. JAMB Late Application offers opportunity for applicants who are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number.
JAMB Late Application Fee is N10,000.
Follow the process shown below to get it done.
JAMB Regularization Procedure
- You will be asked to create a profile through the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user.
- For existing users, just type in your login details.
- To form your profile, you will provide your email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State, LGA of Origin and password, click the Sign Up button. Each applicant is eligible to one profile.
- After, you will use your email address and password to login in.
- Once you have logged in, you shall be taken to the landing page where you will see all obtainable services.
- Select “Late Application”. This is accessible on the sidebar
- when selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be shown. Click this.
- when you select this service, a Transaction ID is made for this service. it will be shown on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details shown on the Confirmation Page. , note the Transaction ID shown in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is valuable for all future references regarding the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card instantly. If you wish to use other payment channels, note the transaction ID as it will be mandatory.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card information then click the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after the payment. now Click the Continue button.
- when payment is completed, you will be asked to provide:
A Year of Exam
B. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information properly, the application form will then be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Take note of compulsory fields.
- Then click Submit to complete your application
- Then after submission, an Indemnity Form shall be shown for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institute for Authorization.
- Your institute will be accountable for the submission of the approved form to JAMB state office.
- when received, the Approved form shall be uploaded to your profile. You shall receive a notification once this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.