Kaduna Poly Post UTME form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
Kaduna Poly Post UTME: We are so much pleased to inform the public that the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is Out.
This is for all the candidates that applied for the institution’s NCE, ND, and Degree Programmes in the institution at large.
On this page, we will show you candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and some vital information you need to know as a student of the institution.
Eligibility for Kaduna Poly Post UTME.
Below is the eligibility of any students of the institution that are aspiring for the institution.
- Score of 100 and above for ND Programmes
- Score of 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- Marks of 150 and above for B.Ed(Tech) programmes in association with Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)
- 150 and above for B.Sc in cordial affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in either Architecture, Building, Urban/Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
(b) Each of the candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution.
(c) All the Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are also advised to change to First Choice.
See JAMB Change of Institution Form.
Please also note:
- All the candidates that applied for provisional admission are hereby STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB CAPS, at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre.
- Only candidates that have participated in the Online Screening Exercise will be considered for provisional admission into Kaduna Polytechnic.
Steps to obtain Kaduna Poly Post UTME.
All the candidates within Kaduna Metropolis can hereby come to Kaduna Polytechnic ICT Centre for ease of online Registration, subject to the payment of a non-refundable N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) as being directed by the JAMB board.
The payment should be made online through the Kaduna Polytechnic website or Kaduna Polytechnic Microfinance Bank. This can also be done by commercial banks nationwide upon presentation of Remitta RRR generated from the Kaduna Polytechnic website.
Follow the instructions below to apply for the following:
- Visit kadunapoly.edu.ng/putme
- Enter your JAMB Number in the box provided on the left side of the portal.
- Click on the “Search” option to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- Provide your personal valid email address and telephone number.
- If your information is found a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) would be generated for you.
- Click on the “Pay Now” link on your invoice. You can pay online using the available options or in any bank branch.
- If your payment is made in a Bank’s branch, you are required to return to this portal and check your payment status by clicking on the “Check Payment Status” link on the menu
- If your payment is well successful, you would be asked to open a PUTME screening account.
- For those that are applying through the JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately offered available. Therefore, if your data is not available you have to check again later.
In the process of opening your account, use a password that you would always remember.
Only the candidates that participate in the Screening Exercise will be considered for provisional admission into Kaduna Polytechnic.
Deadline: The screening exercise commences immediately until further notice.