Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, KAS SAIIA Scholarship Application 2022
This is to inform the interested applicants that the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, KAS SAIIA Scholarship Programme 2022 for young South Africans (Fully Funded) is currently open for application. Details of the Konrad-Adenauer Scholarship is given as follows;
Organization: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) SAIIA
Funds: Fully Funded
Benefits: Full bursary and Stipends.
Application Deadline: 15 September 2021
The Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, KAS Scholarship foundation is a German political foundation scholarship named after the first chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany. The KAS Foundation operates worldwide aimed at promoting democracy through political education and training. The foundation has it that, from 1999, KAS has funded a scholarship programme, run by the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA) to provide funding to complete a full-year internship at SAIIA in parallel to a Master’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Economics, Law or Journalism at WITS, UCT or Stellenbosch University.
To be eligible for the KAS Scholarship, applicants must apply to any of the Institutions listed above and gained admission for their Master’s Degree Programme. Applicants must either be a South African resident (or eligible for residency status), and not older than 30 years old.
Successful candidates are entitled to a full bursary which covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend to cover their living costs and accommodation. The programme is output-focused, and scholars are assigned, mentors.
The application should include:
- A letter of endorsement/support from one of your current lecturers for enrolment into a Masters’s Programme.
- A full detailed CV including at least one additional written
- Documents/transcript of Academic Record.
- Two written samples of the Statement of Purpose of your own writing.
- A two-page statement of motivation stating why you are applying for the scholarship programme and why you should be considered as an applicant.
- Note: You shall Complete the quiz on selection as qualified applicants
Interested in the scholarship? Apply Now | KAS SAIIA Scholarship 2022