KENPOLY Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out
KENPOLY Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. Cut-off mark is 120. Form cost N14,500. Deadline to apply is 30th September 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
The Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. This is the ND Full-time Form.
However, applications are hereby invited from suitably eligible applicants for admission into the Polytechnic’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.]
KENPOLY ND Full-Time Courses
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
KENPOLY Post UTME Eligibility 2021/2022 Session.
(i) Applicants who chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their first or second choice and those whose score is not below 100 in the 2021 UTME.
(ii) Applicants who did not choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Applicants are required to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below.
How to Apply for KENPOLY Post UTME Form.
- STEP 1: Visit the Polytechnic’s Website and select the programme you want to apply
- STEP 2: Click on “BUY PIN” to purchase the Registration PIN online
- STEP 3: After payment, proceed with the registration online.
- STEP 4: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross check printed form to ensure that information supplied is correct. You can login again to make any observed correction. Log out.
- STEP 5: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Deadline for the submission of Application Form is sending soon