KWARA POST UTME FORM: Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin Post UTME admission screening registration and application form for 2023/2024 academic session is NOT ANNOUNCED. This article will help you complete your Kwara Post UTME Form for 2023/2024.
UPDATES FOR CANDIDATES WHO APPLIED THE INSTITUTION.
To be qualified for the screening exercise, applicants must have chosen the institution as their first or second choice during the registration and also scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2023 UTME. Any students who do not meet the JAMB cut off mark should not apply for the institution.
To be qualified for the 2023/21 screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2023 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR KWARA POLY POST UTME FORM
All eligible candidates are to pay the screening fee of N2000 only through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards ( Verve Card, Master Card, and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
BELOW ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW:
Visit the Kwara screening portal https://kwarapolyportal.org/
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form that will be shown.
- Check on Resume Application on the left menu
1. Enter personal details and click continue.
- Type in JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with the number of sittings and click continue.
4. Upload Passport Photograph and click the continue button.
- Click on the Screening Application and continue.
- Click on the Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and Continue” the filling the form
- Candidates are to Enter their Next of Kin Information, after that, click on Continue.
- Applicants are to Read the Payment Instructions carefully before clicking on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
11 Thereafter, Click on College Pay button to proceed to payment OR
12 Or click on the Cancel button to discard the payment process.
- Choose your ATM card type (e.g Master Card etc)
- Enter your Card Number
- -Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Then click on Pay.
After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
Candidates are to click on reprint in order to reprint their documents
candidates will not be allowed to pay any money or register after closure.
The date for the screening will be communicated later.
The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
Applicants must ensure the data supplied are correct as these will be used for official things throughout their study in the institution.
Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Poly must register the screening form
Candidates who carefully apply for the screening exercise and are successful will be admitted.
Candidates are advised to correctly provide their details on the portal as any wrong information found by any candidates will be screened out…