Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Notice to All 2022 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corpers
Notice to all 2022 Batch ‘B’ prospective corps members from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) are asked to follow the following procedures during the 2022 Batch ‘B’ Mobilization exercise:
- Obtained Notification of Result (NOR)/Certificate
- Possessed a valid Jamb Admission Letter
- Possessed Jamb Matriculation List
Also, ensure you obtained the capturing form and:
- You fill your names in sequential order (i.e First Name, Middle Name, Surname)
- You fill correctly your date of birth
- You fill correctly your date of Graduation as indicated on your NOR/Certificate.
- You fill correctly your JAMB Registration number.
- Filling of capturing by proxy is prohibited.
Note that the NYSC has issued a clear warning that they will not accept any wrong data from a PCM.
All PCMs must adhere to the above and the capturing process begins on Monday, 9th May 2022.