LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY LASU POST-UTME FORM
LASU Post UTME FORM:
Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Lagos state university (IMSU) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Lagos state university if yes, did you choose LASU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Lagos state university LASU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Lagos state university as their first choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2021/22 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the LASU admission portal
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY LASU Cut Off Mark.
Lagos state university’s universal UTME cut-off mark is 180 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 180 like, Law, Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in the Lagos state university as a whole.
How much can the LASU Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the FG has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from students for the Post UTME Form.
. LASU Post UTME 2021/22Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Lagos state university their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. Including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying for LASU Post UTME 2020/21
- Log in to the University Website lasu.edu.ng
- Click on the LASU portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgment Slip.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE www.cafegist.com.ng