LAUTECH Post UTME Form Is Out | Apply On lautech.edu.ng
IS LAUTECH Post UTME Form Out?
LAUTECH Post UTME Form Is Out | Apply On lautech.edu.ng:
Many candidates of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), are asking many questions about the LAUTECH post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking are, when will LAUTECH start selling their post UTME registration form, is LAUTECH post utme form out? Some is even asking about the LAUTECH post UTME registration portal. Most Ladoke Akintola University of Technology candidates are asking this meticulous question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very vital for a candidate to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hint of knowing the LAUTECH post utme registration date made the LAUTECH candidates be searching online for LAUTECH post utme, LAUTECH news today, LAUTECH admission list, LAUTECH supplementary form, LAUTECH admission news, LAUTECH admission list, LAUTECH departmental cut off mark, LAUTECH second choice, LAUTECH Post UTME Form Is Out Online, LAUTECH.edu.ng
Though, if your one of the candidate searching for all that you’re not alone. cafegist.com.ng is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
LAUTECH POST UTME FORM.
This is to notify the general public that the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology has planned its POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The LAUTECH post utme form is presently not on sale. In Order to be knowledgeable when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get an alert when the form is out.
LAUTECH POST UTME SUITABILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the essential cut-off mark are suitable to apply.
- UTME candidates must have a Score of 150 and made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology the first choice Institution to be entitled to Pre-Admission Screening.
LAUTECH POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCESS | HOW TO APPLY
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are essential to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.LAUTECH.edu.ng and click on the 2021/2022 PostUTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the directions on the Online Application Portal to comprehend the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore probable to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2021 UTME Result Slip
2) O’Level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
LAUTECH necessities FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the LAUTECH Post UTME selection details for the academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programs that they have chosen.
LAUTECH POST UTME RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators, or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
For more information contact us