LCU post UTME form-Lead City University admission 2022
LCU post UTME form: Lead City University invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for admissions into the Undergraduate Academic Programmes of the University for 2022 academic Session. This is brought to the notice that the Lead City University post UTME form is currently ongoing now. If you are an aspirant and you have been searching for the Lead City University post UTME form. This page is definitely for you. You are required to read this page thoroughly.
Lead City University Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- The minimum entry requirement for provisional admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB. There must be an equivalent credit level pass in 5 subjects, including English Language that is obtained not more than one or two sittings. Substitute entrance requirement without the UTME is the Direct Entry. Within these categories the holders of GCE ‘A’ Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may rather proceed from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree programme. Change Programmes (2years) for the Holders of University degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available
- Candidates who originally did not choose Lead City University in their UTME application can also be considered for admission. Those that did not do the UTME are advised to apply to us for the IJMB/JUPEB pre-degree programs. This does not require UTME scores. On successful conclusion of the programme, candidates can also proceed to a 200 Level via Direct Entry. The IJMB /JUPEB certificates are also recognized by the JAMB for its Direct Entry admission into any Nigerian or a foreign university of your choice.
Steps in Obtaining Lead City University Post UTME Form
Purchase of the Application Forms:
Each of the Prospective candidates are to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) into any of the under-listed banks in order to make accurate payments.
Account Name: Lead City University, Ibadan.
- Access Bank Account Number: 0014074992
- T. Bank. Account Number: 0029591261
- UBA Bank Account Number.: 1015466816
- Wema Bank Account Number: 0122675904
Online Undergraduate Application Form.
- Then pay directly to the designated accounts Selling Points for LCU Post UTME Form.
- The Main Campus: Lead City University, Ibadan. Lagos Ibadan Express-WayToll Gate, Ibadan.
- At Lagos Office:Shop B24, 1st Floor (Above Stanbic IBTC) Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex Surulere, Lagos State.
- At Port-Harcourt Office: Rofbidut Nigeria Limited, 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria.
Lead City University Post UTME Screening Centre & Date and time.
The management of the Lead City University has officially announced the Post UTME Admission Screening dates for the 2022 academic session which is as follows;
Lead City Post UTME Screening Dates: To be announced later
LCU Post UTME Screening Centers
The designated screening centers for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Lead City University, Lagos Ibadan Toll Gate, Ibadan.
2.LAGOS: Shop B24, 1st Floor (Above Stanbic IBTC) Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex Surulere, Lagos State.
Lead City University (LCU) Post UTME Screening Requirements for Admission.
All the documents that are required for the post UTME are:
- Print out of the 2022 UTME Result Slip.
- Recent Passport Photographs about 4 copies.
- Your Ordinary Level Result.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Sponsorship Letter.
- Photocopy of the Sponsor ‘s Identity Card.
- Reference Letter/attestation letter from a well-known/ reputable organization to guarantee for the candidate’s character.
- Evidence of the Payment being made (Bank Teller).
While for Transfer Students/Direct Entry.
- Photocopy of Previous Admission Letter.
- Jamb original Admission Letter.
- Official Transcript being given.
- O Level Result.
- Notification of the Result for Direct Entry Only.
- Photocopies of your Birth Certificate.
- Sponsorship Letter.
- Photocopies of the Sponsor ‘s National Identity card.
- Reference Letter from a well-known/ reputable organization to vouch for the candidate’s character
- Evidence of Payment that is the Bank Teller
Candidates awaiting the SSCE results or its equivalent can apply for the admission provided the result will be obtainable at the resumption day in September, 2022.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the selected selling centers for the assortment of the Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of the screening at the Screening Centre.