Lead City University (LCU)Undergraduate Courses 2022
LCU Undergraduate Courses 2022: If you are as aspirant and you have been looking for the official list of courses for Lead City University. I am so much glad to tell you that the official list of courses to be admitted to the Lead City University is out. With this you can also know which area or choice of study to go into.
LCU Undergraduate Courses 2022 :Note that the cut off marks of the Lead City University official courses will be communicate you on due purpose. I ensure you that you should also study hard so as to be given admission at ease and for you to be given admission to the course of your choice.
Lead City University cut off marks
The official cut off mark for the Lead City University is 160 has been declared
Below are the following faculties with their departments.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular Biology
- Public Health, B.Sc. options in
- Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF LAW
- Bachelors of Law (LLB)
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENT, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt.
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Business Administration
- Economics & Development Studies
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Politics & International Relations
- Mass Communication & Media Tech.
- Banking & Finance
- Office & Information Management
- Public Administration
- Information Science & Media Studies
- Social Works
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
FACULTY OF ARTS & EDUCATION
- English and Literary Studies, B.A.
- Performing Arts and Culture B.A.
- English Language
- Computer Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Educational Management
- Physical Education
- Health Education
- Business Education
- Social Studies
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
- Cyber Security
- Physics with Electronics
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Computer Science with Economics
- Electronics & Computer Science
- Computer & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Forensic Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Wood Products Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communication Tech.
- Software Engineering
- Information System