MAUTECH Post UTME FORM: Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Modibbo Adama University of Technology(MAUTECH) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Modibbo Adama University of Technology if yes, did you choose MAUTECH as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Modibbo Adama University of Technology as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the MAUTECH admission portal.
MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MAUTECH Cut Off Mark.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology universal UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are definitely some courses which requires more than 150 like, Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology as a whole.
How much can MAUTECH Post UTME form be purchased
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the FG has therefore warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in MAUTECH should be informed that the form is not yet out.
MAUTECH Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Modibbo Adama University of Technology their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
These are following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- MAUTECH Micro-finance bank
Steps in Applying for Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME 2020/21
- Firstly, log on to mautech.edu.ng and then click on ‘2021/2022 POST UTME’ link;
- You will also be required to pay the sum of N 2,000.00 for the Registration fee.
- Full Registration Procedures;
- You are required to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2019/2020 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Then enter your name, JAMB Number, your valid email address and then your phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, that it will be used in the successive communication with you).
- Then click on the ‘submit’ option
- Login page will definitely be displayed for you.
- You can now use your JAMB No as your username and password in order to log in to the portal.
- You will also be redirected to the REMITA payment platform to make the payment.
- Choose a payment option either using ATM Card or Bank
ATM Card Payment Option:
- You have to click the ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Then select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc.)
- Enter your card details like account number and ATM PIN No. and then ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email immediately to confirm your transaction.
- Finally, enter the sent OTP code in order to complete your transaction you are about to make.
- The N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account on due purpose.
- Then after completing the payment, you will also be taken to the registration platform in order to proceed with your registration.
Bank Payment Option:
- Furthermore, click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Then select the Bank;
- You have to enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice comprising the Remita Reference No. and take it to any Commercial Bank and then pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will also be generated for you from the bank you entered.
Ensure that you logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2021/2022 POST UTME link www.mautech.edu.ng,
Then select existing applicant and then enter your JAMB No as the username and also the password.
You will be taken to the registration platform in order to proceed with the registration.
YOUR CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are therefore required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of the available Programmes.
THE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: You are also expected to enter not more than the two sittings of your O’ level Examination results with their centers /examination numbers.
Besides the above, each DE applicants are therefore expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of the result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
UPLOADING PASSPORT AND DOCUMENTS:
You are also required to upload your recent passport photograph that is much clear and with a plain red background only.
Also note: The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
You are to upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed l00 – 150kb each of them):
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- Local Government Indigene Letter
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: After the filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are hereby advised to cross check and also ensure that all the entries/uploads are confirm it is correct.
You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ option.
PRINTING OF THE APPLICATION FORM: Upon successful submission of your application, your application page is then displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) besides your login Username. You might also wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ option.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG