Survival Fund : MSME Grant Category.
You are reading this guides because you have interest and wants to know how the FG Survival Fund scheme support businesses and individuals to move ahead after the Covid 19 global Pandemic.
To know more about the Federal Government Surv Fund and partners, read the details Survivalfund.gov.ng
Recently, you have witnessed the first category of the Scheme, Payroll Support opened for registration and lots of registered – (Corporate Affairs Commission) businesses applied and they were paid One hundred and fifty thousand (150000) per person in an organisation.
Also, another scheme in the second category, Formalisation Support where members(250000) with no registered business were registered through the Corporate Affairs Commission free of charge.
The Msme Grant in the third category is open 9th – 13th February, 2021 for members with approved registered business.
The MSME Grant is a credit support to MSMEs and priority sectors to provide affordable finance to key sectors impacted by the pandemic and enable an increase in manufacturing capacity in priority sectors.
Do not doubt this development by the Federal Government Initiatives to help businesses in Nigeria to move ahead amidst global pandemic.
What is Required to Register for MSME Grant?
In order to apply for the MSME Grant, you need
- Have a Registered Business name with CAC registration Number.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen and run business in Nigeria
- have active email account
- Have bank account and be enrolled in the BVN platform.
Some Mistakes to avoid while registering the FG Surv fund
- Do not use two email address to apply
- do not use two phone numbers to apply
- do not use two bank account to apply
- Ensure both your BVN and Account number is correct.
- Ensure that the names arrangement in BVN matches the names arrangment in your bank account and must also match in the online application.
- Avoid supplying false information
We have much more to tell you, kindly click the contact button to drop us your feedback.
Share this post to help a friend.