The MTN Recruitment 2022 – Mtn Global Graduate Development Programme is established for fresh graduate, young, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals under the ages of 20 – 26 years.
Table of Contents
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, Info Sec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2021
- Must be fluent in the English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High Performance Culture
Come realize your full potential and see why we were named ‘Africa’s most valuable telecommunications brand’ in 2019.
Please take note:
All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.