NDU Sandwich Admission: This information is to inform eligible candidates of Niger Delta University, NDU Sandwich that the Admission Form for 2020 Contact Session is Still on. Deadline to apply is now 31st August 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from appropriately eligible applicants for admission to the Sandwich Programmes of the Faculty of Education leading to the award of B.A. (Ed) and BSc. (Ed) Degree of the Niger Delta University 2020.
UPDATE: The management of the institution has extended the deadline to apply. And new closing date is now 31st August 2020.
NDU Sandwich Duration.
- Holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) will run the programme for four (4) Long Vacation Contacts.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate and National Diploma (ND) will run the programme for (5) Long Vacation Contacts.
NDU Sandwich Degree Entry Requirements 2021/2022.
- Holders of NCE, In addition, Applicants must possess Junior School Certificates on General Certificate of Education (O/L) or Teacher’s Grade II Certificate, with at least five (5) credit passes making English Language and Mathematics compulsory obtained in not more than two (2) sittings for the examination.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of National Diploma (ND). In addition, such candidates must possess Senior School Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Get NDU Sandwich Form 2021/2022.
All eligible applicants are expected to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only to Niger Delta University (NDU) School Fees. The bank details for the payment is as shown below:
- Account No 3042004288at Eco Bank Ltd
- Obtain official receipt from the University Bursary.
COLLECTION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Application Forms should be composed from the office of the Director, Institute of Education on the presentation of the official receipt obtained from the University Bursary.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS: The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 31st July, 2020.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: All candidates should note that Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Institute of Education, Niger Delta University.