Nestle Nigeria Plc In Collaboration With (ITF-NECA) Technical Skills Development Project,
Nestle Nigeria Plc (ITF-NECA) Technical Skills Development Project
Nestle Nigeria Plc In Collaboration With (ITF-NECA) Technical Skills Development Project
Table of Content
NESTLE TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2021
We seek applications from suitably qualified, self-driven, motivated and young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18- month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To contribute to capacity development in our country.
See Also>>> Recruitment at Ibom Deep SeaPort
- The Nestle Training programme will focus on two (2) core disciplines:
Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The course will last for 18 months.
- AlsoTrainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training Programme.
- Also Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Also Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation. In addition, the trainee will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma3, 4 and 5.
- The programme is Tuition-free
- The centre is situated within Nestle Abaji Factory and It is equipped with modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops
- Qualified candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2018.
- A minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic or Innovation Diploma (NID) issued by Innovation Enterprise Institution in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, applicants are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics / Technical Drawing / Biology
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application online to: [email protected] using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Nestle ITF NECA Application Format
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers | O-level credits in 1 sitting. Yes or No
- Candidates should apply only once.
- Our Team will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
- Also note that Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme
- Also Candidates will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening
- As part of our commitment towards increasing gender balance in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), suitably qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply