For the semesters of 2023 and 2024, applications for scholarships are now open. The NEVE Scholarships are provided by NEVE Project Inc. to assist students pursuing STEM degrees.
Each year, there are two $10,000 scholarships for undergraduate STEM students. The awards are open to the first generation of their families to attend college for the academic years 2023 and 2024.
NEVE Project Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that encourages young people today to pursue careers in STEM fields. It envisions a time when underprivileged youth can gain access to education, personal empowerment, and the development of skills in order to realize their full potential in life and society.
Why should you apply for the NEVE Scholarship? Gerson Nascimento, NEVE’s founder and chairman, established the scholarship program, which is open to advancing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics studies.
Deadline for applications: Between February 1, 2023 and May 31, 2023, applications will be accepted.
- University or Organization: NEVE Project Inc.
- Department: STEM
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 ($5000 each)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Countries eligible: The States of America
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: A Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in one of the STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) will be eligible for the scholarship. Acceptable criteria include: All of the following requirements must be met by applicants to be considered:
- Applicants must meet at least one of the following requirements: a cumulative college grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale from 4.0 to 4.0, or a class standing of at least the top 30%.
How to Apply:
- What to Do: The NEVE Scholarships online application is required in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Additional Documents: The following supporting documentation must be submitted by the application deadline:
- CV/resume for academic work in pdf or docx format.
- If college grades are not available by the application deadline, submit a high school transcript along with proof of enrollment or an official letter of acceptance from a post-secondary educational institution: Records should be sent and gotten in an independently fixed envelope and stamped at the latest the application cutoff time.
- Recommendation letters: Three letters of recommendation, one from a current or former employer, one from an instructor or faculty advisor, and one from a character reference. It is allowed to have multiple academic or employer references.
- Reference letters: must be endorsed.
- Conditions for entry: A minimum 3.0 cumulative college GPA on a scale where 4.0 is the highest and/or a minimum class standing of the top 30% are required.
- Requirement for Language: To be admitted to academic study, students need to be able to communicate in English.
Scholarships for the academic year 2023/24 are given out. Each year, NEVE will offer two undergraduate STEM scholarships worth up to $10,000 each, with a maximum of $5,000 per eligible semester for each of the fall and spring semesters.
by Scholarship Positions The team at Scholarship Positions has 12 years of experience working in this field. With degrees from prestigious universities in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and other nations, our team of scholarship administrators is well-educated, talented, and qualified. Students from all over the world can rely on us to manage their applications for graduate and undergraduate scholarships.
Feel free to get in touch with us via email if you have any inquiries or require assistance.
Our e-mail: Telegram ID: [email protected] https://t.me/s/freeeducator