To apply for Nigeran Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise , follow this link. All interested applicants desiring to work with Nigerian Navy should apply for the Nigeran Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise Position following the steps as follows.
This job is for applicants desiring to work in Nigerian Navy to improve the career objectives of the organization thereby improving the Nation’s Economic building.
ABOUT THE Nigeran Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise RECRUITMENT 2024
The Nigeran Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise role is designed by the organization to fit an experienced workforce to handle tasks related to the position in the organization.
To learn more about the job role, please click here
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Nigeran Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise .
(Portal Opens on 3rd January, 2024)
Members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application:
- Application is free of charge. Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form
- For Official Use Only Form
- Applicants are to come to the designated recruitment examinations centres with the endorsed printed out copies of their online completed Forms.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Navy on joinnigeriannavy.com to apply
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The application deadline for this job is Feb 13, 2024
No amendment to applications submitted shall be attended to. Endeavor to fill forms correctly with accurate data and note, duplicate application leads to disqualification
For more information, please write to us through the comment box below.