Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment: Shortlisted Candidates for the Final Screening
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment. All you need to know about the NCS Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted Candidates Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Final Screening Exercise 2021. Screening Zones, Venues and Dates.
The under listed candidates are hereby invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise as schedule.
The short listed candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their states of origin on their respective dates:
- Superintendent Cadre– 1st March, 2021
- Customs Inspector Cadre– 3rd March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre– 8th March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre– 10th March, 2021.
ZONES AND VENUES for Nigeria Customs Service NCS Screening.
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Dutse Kano.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto & Zamfara)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Jigawa, Kano, Kebbi)
- Venue: Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Borno, Taraba, Yobe)
- Venue: Customs Command & Staff College Gwagwalada.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Kwara, Niger, Plateau, FCT)
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Ikeja, Lagos.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Ondo, Ogun, Osun)
South East / South South:
- Venue: Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Anambra, Imo, Delta, Edo, Rivers)
REQUIREMENTS for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Screening Exercise
Short listed candidates are expected to report to the screening venues with the following:
Original and photocopies of credentials for verification
One white short knicker and vest (male)
One brown trouser and white vest (female)
One pair of white canvas shoes
2 passport photographs
Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport).
For more updates kindly visit our contact page.