NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT 2021/2022
The Nigerian Air Force, a major arm of the Nigerian military informs all interested applicants that the 2021 Recruitment is set to begin on the 2nd of March and ends on the 30th of March. Below are the requirements needed.
Interested Qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Numerous online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents immediately after completion of the application online:
- Local Government of |Origin Form.
- Attestation Forms are specially signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parental/Guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment Form should be included
- Applicants must be mainly Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants should not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically/physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous or recent conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be Non-Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants must attain the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must attain a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, not exceeding 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Tradesmen/ Trades women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be stuck between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organizations, with a least of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a least of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present existing evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Online Registration begins on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- The recruitment Interview Exercise is set to begin from17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other requested recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE there should be no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form is to be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Driver License, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee is also to validate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information kindly visit the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:[email protected]
For more information, kindly visit our contact page
Credit: Emmanuel Micah