Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021. Recruitment for the Nigerian army tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women begins today 15th February 2021, get the full details on how to apply as all plan is now set to open the official portal for registration.
Reading this article to the last will show you the steps involve to quickly apply for the recruitment on your own without stress.
Nigerian Army recruitment
The Nigerian army recruitment is a way in which the Nigerian army get about new officers between the age of 18 to 22 across the country for short service commission and Direct short service commission.
General Requirements For Nigerian Army recruitment 2021/2022– See 79RRI (Regular recruitment Intake) requirements
- Nationality: interested applicants have to be Nigerians by birth and further more prove this by owning a National Identity Card.
- Educational certificate: interested applicants should get 4 credit pass minimum in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Note this should be in at least 2 sittings. applying for Tradesmen/women? You must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Age: interested applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26.
- You should be able to understand your mother language alongside English language.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
Documents needed for Nigerian army recruitment registration
NOTE; all this documents must be uploaded during the registration.
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment?
To make the Nigerian army recruitment process to run smoothly, the army has listed the steps applicants should take to submit application forms.
- Log on to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/and com.ng
- Go through the requirements and understand them properly.
- Chose the category you want to apply for
- Sign up for an account via your email address.
- Fill the application form as appropriate
- Print out all documents that was generated..
Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on the website.
Nigerian army recruitment closing Date 2021/2022
The closing date for The Nigerian army recruitment application is not yet specify but it’s expected to last for just 3 weeks. Remember that the 2019 recruitment ends 29th November 2019
for more information and updates on Nigerian army recruitment kindly visit our contact page