Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment for 2021/2022
Are you a graduate from the higher institution and wish to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment (NA Dssc form 2021)? If yes, this post will put you through on how to apply for the 2021/2022 Nigerian Army Direct short service commission Recruitment and everything you need to know about the application.
The Nigerian Army DSSC application form is out. The Nigerian Army recruitment web portal for SSC47/2021 and DSSC26/2021 is now online and the registration has started.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made online free of charge via www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
How to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ngto create an account.
- Read the qualification criteria .listed
- From the home page, select the DSSC application page.
- If successful, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the form.
Note: Please, ensure that all the required documents listed hereunder are uploaded correctly.
Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC Jobs
- All prospective applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian
- Must be between the ages of 20 and 32 years, while medical consultants should not be above 40 years of age by January 2020.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit.
- Most be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees. either a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who is from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be attached to the letter of attestation.
- Applicants must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- He/she must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case, possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any institution of learning.
- Possess a valid birth certificate.
- Have a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must have an NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered and recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Only post-secondary academic credentials obtained from 2010 to date will be accepted.
- Applicants must present their contact addresses and telephone numbers of parents/guardians and Next of Kin.
- He/she must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- He/she must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendation by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- He/she must not be a member of any cult/society/fraternity.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Direct Short Service Commission will be granted for 15 years, for an initial period of 8 years, renewable yearly for another period of 7 years. .
- Conversion to Direct Regular Commission is not automatic. It is based on the availability of vacancies and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the DSSC before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- Medical Consultants applicants on successful completion of military training shall be granted the rank of Major.
- Applicants who successfully complete the military training shall be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant.
- He/she must possess the following requirements: a minimum of BSc (Engr), B Engr (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Civil Engineering, Quantity Survey, Architectural Engineering, Building Technology, and Geographic Information Systems. Such academic fields must be registered with the regulating professional bodies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select the DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(a) Passport photograph.
(b) Educational certificates.
(c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d) Certificate of state of origin.
(e) Birth certificate
N/B: candidates must print out their online generated -slip-on completion of their registration. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful candidates would be required to present their printed -slips to the selection board during the screening
for the latest update kindly visit our contact page