NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 application portal is open for eligible applicants. This page will give you all the necessary info. on how to apply for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship.
You will also know about the eligibility requirements, deadline and other information concerning the scholarship programme. Read carefully before applying the steps.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2020 NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
Yearly, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in conjunction with their venture partners, award scholarships to eligible Nigerian students in various tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the development of the country through improving and developing the educational sector of the country. It is a part of their rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
the scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years..
Benefit & Eligibility
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
- Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Applicants must show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Applicants must also, show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- All applicants must Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- In addition, Applicants must show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in their UTME need not apply
- Applicants with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Application portal is currently closed. Please Bookmark this page to stay updated.
How to Apply for the Scholarship 2021
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The application Forms are available online and must be completed online before the date of closing. The application portal will close on October 31, 2021. Tests will hold on December 1, 2021 at approved centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only via their mail.
for more details kindly subscribe or visit our contact page