Npower Recruitment portal, Npower Batch C Registration portal is now open for all applicants to apply online. It is important to follow the link given below to fill the Npower form if you want to fill the form with your tablet or any device alone. At your convenience or at home, you can still apply for Npower Batch C without visiting any Cybercafe. This will reduce the risk of exposing your BVN and other personal information to any third party.
Before we begin exploring the steps on how you can apply for Npower at home without visiting any cyber cafe, let me take you back to what the Npower form is about and how you can apply and get your name shortlisted.
Very many people find Npower wants free money without preparing to give it the best of service. In my previous post discussing Npower Batch C Recruitment Form, Registration & Guidelines, the content describes what Npower is all about.
In the article, Npower is the Federal Government program of the Social investment initiative (NSIP) given to Nigerian citizens( Graduate and Non-graduate). Every beneficiary of Npower is required to showcase her skills to impart learners in the best of its kind. So to say, Npower is required HARDWORKING PERSONEL.
Being hardworking here also means being diligent and ready to learn in general and also being ready to promote the economy of the nation at large.
Before you apply for Npower, take a step back to access yourself and asked the following the questions;
- Do I really understand what Npower and its goals all about?
- Do I have the necessary qualifications to work for Npower and achieve its set goals?
- Do I have the necessary skills to apply in Npower service delivery?
- Is my conscience really clear enough to put up Npower in my mind?
- Getting a Npower stipend is not enough, can I adjust my demands and still serve the nation?
If you can answer the following questions, please follow the steps below to apply for Npower Batch C 2020 Recruitment.
Step by Step Guides to Register Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020
Before you go on to apply for Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020, ensure you have the following;
a. a printout or accurate Bank Verification Number (BVN)
b. A recent passport Photograph (1mb) either JPEG or PNG files
c. Valid contacts to include Email and phone number
d. Degree Certificate and Nysc Discharge Certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach and N-Health
Steps to Apply for Npower Batch C Npower recruitment Portal
Npower recruitment Portal and Registration guides are giving as follows;
- Logon to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- input your valid contact information (Email and Phone Number)
- confirm your email address
- once your email address and contact details have been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth.
NOTE: If your BVN is inaccurate, you will not be allowed to continue.
- Fill in your Surname, Firstname, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Select your education qualification level.
i. N-Teach and N-Health programmes are open to only graduates
Note: Selection to N-Health is only to graduates of OND, HND, BSC holders in the discipline of medicine, microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology, or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
Note also that where necessary, you may be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- Upload your Government ID Card (National ID, Voters Card, International Passport, Valid Drivers License.)
- Review all the information
- Click Submit
- Print your Unique ID Number for future reference.
For further information, you can share with us using the comment box below and we will get in touch with you.