OAU JUPEB Admission Form for 2022 Academic session is out
.OAU JUPEB Admission Form: This information is to all the aspirants of the Obafemi Awolowo University, that the JUPEB form for 2022 is out.
Eligibility for OAU JUPEB.
All the eligible candidates have to possess at least a minimum of 5 Credits at two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including the English Language). This must be relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study at the University.
OAU JUPEB Programme Duration
The duration of the Programme is one academic session of two Semesters. This is a 12 Calendar month.
Steps to Apply for OAU JUPEB.
- You are to pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through eTranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Polaris Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc. A Receipt that contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. Alternatively, pay the application fee through Interswitch Webpay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card (Preferably Master Card or Verve Card).
- Visit OAUCDL official website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng). Click on: “JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully. Create an account by clicking on the “Apply Now!” option. Supply your valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- Creating the Account, log back into your account with your username and password.
- You are to make payment at any branch of the First bank, Polaris bank or UBA via eTranzact platform.
- Fill in the online Application Form. Upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph have to meet the following specifications:
- Passport photographs must be coloured with white background.
- The passport must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After completion, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep on checking the OAU website for the actual date of the entrance examination.
CLOSING DATE OF OPENING:
Deadline to apply for the OAU JUPEB Form is not stated. However, we advise you to apply as soon as you can.
- All Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All the candidates are also required to use valid email addresses and Telephone Numbers.
- The forms should be filled and to be submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted in the portal.
- Each of the applicants are to note that 2022 JUPEB Entrance Exam is held at the Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- All candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.