Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Session is Out
OOU Post UTME Form: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Session is out. Candidates who didn’t choose OOU can apply.
The cut-off mark for the institution is 180. The amount to purchase the form is Two Thousand Naira Only N2,000.
This Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. The institution DE Form is also out. Registration is ongoing.
In this article, we will show you how to apply, eligibility, and other vital information.
Applicants Eligible to Apply for OOU Post UTME screening 2021/2022
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates:
- Applicants who chose the institution as the FIRST CHOICE with and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME results.
- Applicants who made the University as the SECOND CHOICE with a minimum score of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME results and are ready to change to the university as the first choice on or before the registration.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME results and ready to change to the University as the first choice on or before the deadline.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma from approved Institutions who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University must possess a minimum of Upper Credit.
How Much is OOU Post UTME and DE Form?
The form cost N2,000. Candidates can pay online or in a bank branch.
How to Apply for OOU Screening Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
- After payment, visit the OOU Post UTME Registration Website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online,
- Then, printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date.
Documents that might be Needed for OOU Screening??
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with “OOU PUTME Screening Pass” and 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
What is the Mode of OOU Post UTME?
The OOU screening modalities for 2021 are yet to be announced. Last year OOU conducted a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University. The Post UTME screening exercise was Computer-Based.
OOU Post UTME Screening Dates Venue & Time: To be announced in due course.