Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship to Study in some Universities
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship to Study in some Universities. Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has publicized their scholarships for 2022 academic session for 650 students who have interest in medicine and surgery to study in 12 selected universities in Nigeria
The foundation’s funding covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends just for the whole seven years of study. The scholarship fund will be deposited in a selected bank.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship University Information
The Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has selected 12 universities in Nigeria for the scholarship.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka- 50 Students
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
- University of Ibadan – 50 Students
- University of Calabar – 50 Students
- University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
- University of Jos – 50 students
- Abia State University – 100 Students
- Enugu State University – 50 students
- Anambra State University -50 Students
- Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
- Imo State University – 50 Students
- Rivers State University – 50 Students
- Must be an undergraduate who is eager to get admission to the university in 2022/2023
- Ought to have good scores in the West African Examination Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO), with ‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is also an added advantage
- Have to be a Nigerian
- Have a duty to take obligation for gaining admission into any of the universities selected. The Foundation will pay for the JAMB and POST -UME and will expect the candidate to send his/her admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by the university of their choice. The Foundation will not influence the process of admission.
- The Foundation also encourage academic excellence and believes that candidates with ‘A’ grades in three major science subjects will do well in JAMB and finish up the seven years in the school of medicine.
Orji Uzor Kalu organization Funding Information
- The Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation will pay the both the JAMB fees and the Post-UME fees of all the selected candidates
- Upon having admission into any of the universities, the Foundation will pay the tuition fees and the accommodation fees directly to the universities up to seven years of study and will also pay stipends to the students.
- A Photocopy of the West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- A Self-introduction letter of not more than 200 words.
Deadline for submission is : September 20th 2021
Please note that all documents are to be forwarded to this email [email protected]