Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure for 2022-2023 Academic Session
The acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for newly admitted ND and HND candidates at Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Following the release of the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLY IBADAN) ND and HND full-time admission lists, the institution’s administration announced the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure.
To accept their provisional admission to the Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2022-2023 academic session, all candidates must complete the protocol detailed below.
Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Payment Details
All accepted candidates must pay an N32,500 acceptance fee plus an N300 bank charge (three hundred naira).
Visit http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/Access and click on ‘Pay Acceptance Fee’.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng
For registration at your Faculty, you will need the following documents:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance, and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- National Diploma Certificate (HND ONLY).
- I.T Letter (HND Only).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. A penalty price of 5,000 Naira (#5,000) is charged for late registration.
For more information visit www.cafegist.com.ng