The PTI Direct Entry form for the 2022 Academic session is out
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Direct Entry form for the 20th has been released. This is to the notice of all that the form is online now.
The deadline to apply for it has not yet been stated.
PTI Direct Entry Screening application
The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road from Saturday 8th August 2022.
Eligibility to Apply for PTI Direct Entry.
- All the candidates that chose the institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 120 and above in the UTME just held.
- The candidates that did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution. Also, those that scored 120 or above. Those that are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the post UTME.
Steps in Applying for PTI Direct Entry Form.
The official cost for the PTI Direct Entry Forms is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). The payments will be made through the Remita Platform in any bank nationwide.
- Visit the platform pti.edu.ng
- Click on the ‘’Admission Menu’’ option.
- Click on the Direct Entry SCREENING
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’.
- Click on the “click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page
Note that: you are required to write down the username and password for subsequent.
Click on the submit option.
- Generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page.
- Visit any bank for payment.
- Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After the payment of the non-refundable N2, 000.00 which is the cost of each application form, return it to the PTI website ( pti.edu.ng).
- Click on “Return to screening” “under the Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Login.
- Fill out the online Direct Entry screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center alongside your RRR code printout, JAMB result, and your O’level result.
- All the candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number, and their email address with which the Institute will communicate with the valid candidates.
- Candidates should also note that any inconsistency in names, the picture on the photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to the total disqualification of defaulting candidates.
General notice to all the candidates
- If the institution portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after making the payment, then send an email to [email protected] stating your RRR code in the form.
- Candidates are also advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each of the candidates must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application. They will be no results for the wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every other information required for the filling of the Direct Entry application form will definitely be obtained on the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.