RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY: This information is to inform all candidates who choose Rivers State University-RSU as their first choice of an institution that Rivers State University Post UTME Form for 2020/21 session is not announced yet.
It will be communicated to all candidates as soon as it is out
Like we said earlier, the Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been officially published by the school management. The below information is for the 2019 academic session. Candidates are advised to go through it in order to know what to expect this year
RSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic
This article is strictly for candidates who wish to study at Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST). This page was created by MYCARDPIN.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO APPLY FOR THE POST UTME FORM
The screening exercise will be only candidates who choose the institution as their first choice.
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the UTME are eligible for the screening exercise at the University.
Candidates must possess the basic five O’ level credit passes with respect to the University’s Entry Requirements.
Before candidates apply for the form, it is pertinent that they upload their o’ Level Result and a passport photograph. Candidates who are awaiting results may also apply but must indicate that.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form.
Log on to the school portal ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening form
Candidates should ensure that they provide correct details and that these details are captured during the registration
REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR THE REGISTRATION
All Applicants for the screening exercise are expected to come to the venue with the printed out test slip during the registration and we advised you go with your UTME Result.
1. Mobile phones will not be allowed into the hall during the screening exercise.
2. Guardians, Parents, and Well-wishers are advised to stay far away from the venue of the examination.
3. Candidates must be at the examination venue 1 hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
4. The mode of the screening is Electronic, candidates must note this. However, they must practice how to use the keyboard and the mouse very well.
5. Candidates for the screening exercise are expected to come to the test venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.