RSUST Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
This is to inform all candidates who chose Rivers State University of Science and Technology that the management of the institution has released the 2024 Post UTME Form. See the requirements for the institution.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
- Admission will be administered to only candidates who choose the institution as their first or second choice of institution.
- Only aspirants who scored 150 and above in the UTME are eligible for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the institution.
- Applicants must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise Online by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making an e-payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit rsu.edu.ngor www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2024/2025 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION “
- Click on BUY PIN, enter your name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
- All applicants for the screening exercise are expected to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Applicants are required to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
Documents Required for RSUST Post UTME Screening
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the Online registration. We also recommend you go with your UTME Result.
Important things to note
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the Online registration.
If you still have any questions regarding the RSU 2024/2025 Post UTME, please feel free to ask your questions.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.