RSUST Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is Out
RSUST Post UTME Form 2023: Rivers State University of Science and Technology – RSUST post-UTME screening form for the 2023 academic session has been released. Also, the deadline to apply shall be announced soon. The cut-off mark to apply for the institution is 150, read down to see how to apply for the institution.
How to Apply for RSUST 2023 Post UTME Form
The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on applicants who chose RSUT as their first or second choice University.
Only Applicants who scored 180 and above in the UTME are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
All candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise.
It is mandatory that applicants must upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph in the portal. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Screening Form.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
Applicants are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making an e-payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2023/2024 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Type the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process displayed on the screen to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
Candidates are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration
- Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data. RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place online as soon as when the portal for the registration closed
Candidates are expected to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
Candidates are to note that consideration will not be given to anyone who fails to log in and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All Applicants for the screening exercise are expected to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Candidates should note that taking the test on GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.