SEPLAT Scholarship for undergraduates 2022 is out
SEPLAT Scholarship for undergraduates: If you are an undergraduate of any reputable institution in Nigeria, this information is for you. If you wish to study in any of the institutions in Nigeria and you lack funds for sponsoring yourself, I think this is an opportunity for you to go through carefully. The Seplat JV scholarship Scheme is well known as one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs. It is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building. This opportunity is also for enhancing the breadth and depth of learning.
How much does the form costs:
All the Winners of the SEPLAT Scholarship award go home with N150,000 every year. This highly continues throughout the period of their undergraduate studies and that is a huge sum that can settle your fees.
Eligibility of the form:
- Each of the Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Candidates must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) in one sitting.
- All the applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
These are the following set of students from each of the departments to apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for the Seplat Scholarship.
- All the eligible students must complete and submit an online application form via this portal Seplat Scholarship Portal
- All the applicants are also expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication within.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for it.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Closing date for the application.
The Application for the Seplat 2022 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme will close on the 10th August 2022.