Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2024/2025 Nigerian Students Updates
Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2024/2025 Nigerian Students Updates.
Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2024: Now is the time! The opportunity is here. This site will provide you with the latest updates about how to apply for Shell Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria 2024.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC)Scholarship Scheme offers first year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course.
The programmed aims at promoting academicals excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria Limited. These Scholarship Scheme offers second year students in Nigerian universities the chance to study with an annual funding from the SPDC JV for the full interval of their course.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award(OM).
- The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.
The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): is for Nigerians who are citizens of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Who is qualified to apply? Eligible Applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizens.
- Be registered as a full time undergraduates in an accredited University in Nigeria
- Intrested individual must be in 200 level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Intrested individual must have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in their Senior School Certificate Examinations
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
The Scholarship is in two categories;
- the National Merit Award (NM) and
- the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
Important notice: Application for the Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 is presntly sealed. Please Bookmark this page to stay updated.
How to Apply for Scholarships
- Every interested individual should have a active personal email address (for continuous announcement).
- Scanned document copies of letters of identification, should be stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC)
- The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to: “The ER Manager, Social Performance/Social Investment, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.