Application form for the University of Lagos post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform the public that the management of the University of Lagos has announced the commencement of the sale of its post UTME screening exercise application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are only open to candidates that scored the required cut off mark or higher in the 2022 UTME examinations and have completed the procedures for change of their Universities of First Choice to the University of Lagos.
Summit University Admission Checklist
You may have tried seeking admission into Summit University in other years past or this is just the first time, I like to inform you that the following documents are the things you need have in order to be admitted into Summit University 2022-2023 Academic Year.
What Documents are needed for Summit University Screening and Admission?
- Summit University Post UTME Screening Acknowledgement Slip
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Recent Passport Photograph
- National Identification Number
- Certificate of origin
- Birth/Age Declaration
- Medical Report/Fitness Test
- O’Level Certificate
- First School Leaving Certificate
Other Things to Consider
- Ensure you score above the required Cut-off Mark
- Ensure you Upload O’Level Certificate on JAMB Portal
- Create and own valid Email
- Ensure you Join Summit University Facebook Community to receive update
- Find suitable Academic Counsellor/Professor in your field
Candidates must have five (5) credit passes in the relevant subjects in the SSCE, NECO, or GCE O/L Examinations at no more than two sittings, in addition to the other JAMB matriculation requirements.
How to Apply for University of Lagos Post UTME Form
Candidates are to apply online at www.University of Lagos.edu.ng and make payments of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with their ATM cards to the stipulated account as well as upload their passport photographs in red background, in addition to originals of all credentials including Birth Certificates, Testimonials and any other qualifying documents.
For more information visit www.cafegist.com.ng