SUN Direct Entry Form: The management of the Skyline University Nigeria (SUN) is currently accommodating applications from any candidates that wish to take up their courses in the university in 2021/2022 academic session.
We are going also show you how to apply, available courses and some vital information.
Eligibility for provisional admission into the Skyline University Nigeria is much open to all the candidates that possess the mandatory qualification irrespective of race, sex, creed, religion, geographical location background.
The general admission requirements for provisional entry into the undergraduate academic programs are detailed in the subsequent paragraphs.
The following are the compulsory requirements for provisional admission into institutions in Nigeria.
- All the candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level or its equivalent’
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 180 points in UTME and Candidate’s details must have been forwarded to SUN by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Provisional admission into full-time undergraduate programs is ONLY well gained via Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) into the institution.
- All the Interested candidates are to log on to the University website via https://sun.edu.ng
- Tap on the Apply Now for Admission Tab
- Fill the Online Admission Form
- Click the Submit Button for valid registration.
Required Documents for the screening:
The authenticity of documents to be submitted is the sole responsibility of a student. Failure to sorely adhere will lead to the rapid cancellation of admission into the institution during the tenure of study as well as withdrawal of degree (post-graduation), with no responsibility of university to issue documents/transcripts and/or refund of fees. All the prospective student is required to submit the attested documents for the completion of the admission as per the below provided list:
- Passport copy (Minimum 6 Months Validity)
- Passport Sized photograph
- National Photo ID (Either one of the valid proofs): Driving License, National ID, Voters Card.
- Post UME Result
- JAMB Result
- High School: WAEC (Online Verification), NECO (Online Verification), NABTEB, NBAIS, IGCSE, GCE, GCSE O-Level Attested Certificate (for Fresh Admissions – Level 100).
- Students Certificate Authenticity Check Form
- All the international admission student needs to do the following documentation
- Passport copy
- Passport Sized photograph with a red background
- Visa Copy (where applicable – at least valid for 6 months)
- National Photo ID (Either one of the valid proofs):
- Green Card (if applicable)
- National ID (well documented)
- Driving License (well documented )
- Post UME Results (well documented)
- JAMB ID
- High School certificate:
- WAEC (Where Applicable, Online Verification)
- IGCSE, GCE, GCSE O-Level Attested Certificate (for Fresh Admissions – Level 100)
- Minimum of in the CBSE
- Students Certificate Authenticity Check the form there
More of the information at www.cafegist.com.ng